A Motion for Default Judgment is a judgement in favor of a party for the failure of another party to respond or take a specific action as required under the law. Default judgments are routinely sought in consumer legal matters where a defendant fails to properly respond to a lawsuit or other pleading requiring a response.
Motion for Default Judgment Product Features:
- Review of the details and circumstances in your case
- Motion for default judgment legal standards are examined
- Legal research is carried out
- Motion for default judgment draft is created
- 1 revision will be made
- Working document guaranteed to succeed is sent to you